Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Poll Poll
Question: When an Employee Collective Agreement in you workplace was proposed (multiple options voting allowed):

« Created by: Administrator on: 01. Jun 2009 at 11:41 »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Employee Collective Agreement Process (Read 3026 times)
Reply #1 - 02. Jul 2011 at 08:21

Major Function   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite
Newcastle NSW

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I recieved the agreement 7 days before the vote but 7 days is not enough time. The EBA took about 4 days to complete so I believe employee talks were next to none and management told the representative what we were going to get.

During the EBA talks I did not get feed back from the employee representative, actually I am quiet disappointed in him.

Union representation was present but I got no feed back from them either, I have since then emailed the National branch and asked them to stay out of our next EBA and let the local branch handle it.

IP Logged

01. Jun 2009 at 11:41

Administrator   Offline
Administrator
Dob in a Dodgy Operator
Australia

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
This poll demonstrates whether the Employee Collective Agreement process to accept or reject an agreement is being complied with. Multiple option voting is available. You can post a comment similar to this concerning your experience.

Ah! Working in Security where finding the real thief could be your employer. Now is the time to check your super account.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print