Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Asset Training Australia - Highly Recommended (Read 5021 times)
Reply #5 - 25. Oct 2015 at 09:57

tgill101   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I did Cert II, Cert III and their Firearms and Defensive Tactics as a package and it was professionalism all the way. Their admin staff are quick and friendly, their trainers experienced, knowledgeable, professional and patient.

The trainers utilise a lot of real world anecdotes to put what you are learning into context which is handy because as your completely in-experienced doing your training you need concepts and situations explained in a way that helps your comprehension align with the training.

The firearms, batons, handcuffs training was done with appropriately sized groups with intense emphasis on safety plus plenty of dry training before the range day.

I got nothing but good things to say, my mate went through them first and he was the one who put me on to them.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 28. Oct 2012 at 15:30

Rachie   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

I did a cert II & III with Jayson from Asset Northlakes down at Beaudesert in June this year - he was a totally professional instructor who imparted alot of real life industry knowledge.  The course material was excellent and I have referred to it since gaining employment in the security industry.

I then did the Firearms, Batons and Handcuffs with Lee at Asset Surfers and again - instructor was great, course content was totally relevant, not to mention a fun day was had on the range.  There is a great option to EzyPay your course fees as well which I found really helpful.

I'll be doing my cert IV with them in the very near future  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 26. Sep 2010 at 22:23
jwalker   Guest

Agreed... These guys are fantastic!!! I highly recommend them too...

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 31. May 2010 at 02:18

Rohan   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite
Lismore. NSW

I would have to agree that the quality in training with Asset are of a high standard. Lee from the Surfers office was highly trained and experienced and had many good stories to share.

I am now down in NSW under mutual recognition and I am doing my firearms course through asset in the next fortnight.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 13. Jan 2010 at 07:44

Administrator   Offline
Administrator
Dob in a Dodgy Operator
Australia

Skylark

This is what this purpose of this forum.   If you find your experience with any agency or employer either good or bad then you can post your comments here.   As it is a public forum, anyone can comment on your post including guests and if the post is controversial, then a majority view will dominate.

I do not think I restricted link postings.   You need to place the link between the tag the world icon button responds with in the message compiler.

Ah! Working in Security where finding the real thief could be your employer. Now is the time to check your super account.
IP Logged

12. Jan 2010 at 16:10

SkyLark   Offline
Casual Contributor
LHMU - My union, Your
Union.
Regional Queensland

Hey Guys & Gals,

Thought I would share my experience with this Training Organisation operating in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. I haven't posted enough messages to post a link yet, but PM me if you can't find their dot edu site.

I found Mark, Dan and the team there to be very helpful, the training was very flexible and thorough. They also offered me a package deal for Cet III , batons & cuffs, and Cash-in-Transit. I was able to complete all the theory components externally at my own pace and send the workbooks in, then attend the practical components in Brisbane.

I have no association with Asset Training and am not receiving any reward for this recommendation, I just want to highlight one of the good operators in an area where there seem to be a lot of dodgy mobs.

Mods, please move / delete this message if it is inappropriate or in the wrong area.

Cheers, SkyLark.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print