Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Sargent Security (Read 97262 times)
Reply #118 - 07. Aug 2012 at 10:44

Adogguy   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
These guys are now sponsoring a race car (big dollars) must be with all the money they saved ????? Wink

IP Logged

Reply #117 - 29. Dec 2010 at 15:46

davidthedogman   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite

Quote:
So long as the work isn't too bad and the company aren't totally dodgy pricks and/or arseholes, I would definitely prefer to be paid 'less than award' than not have a job.  Not everyone has the luxury of having 50 jobs thrown at them and having the terrible choice of deciding which one they want to take. Oh no, what a disaster. However will the poor bastard cope?

The way things are going these days with all the immigrants & international students who come over here and get their licenses out of their cornflakes packet (I had to EARN mine, I did a 3month traineeship back when I was 18), all the new government incentives to employ dole bludgers, and dodgy companies who don't even care if their guards don't speak english and sleep all night so long as they can pay them peanuts so they make obscene profits, it makes it bloody hard for the rest of us >_<

Mate you are part of the problem then.  WHY should a company pay less?  I bet they do not accept less.  The bunny in all of this is the guard.

Maybe we need a few less players, there is an award, you get paid by that then you are happy, no problems, if YOU accept less then you are the problem, not the company.  JOIN the Union stand strong.

Dave   Cool

IP Logged

Reply #116 - 29. Dec 2010 at 14:41

davidthedogman   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite

Quote:
K9 handler, you are the biggest twit. You have never worked for Alldogs, how the hell would you know anything bout them. Grow a pair, and work for a company before you start defaming them. And yes my dear, it IS DEFAMATION! Did you ever consider that maybe we worked for that price, because we liked the company. I have been a guard for ten years, and never have i seen a more misinformed person than you. The company i now work for, pays me $21 an hour. They are a world renowned company, would you like to start bagging them too. Oops, thats right. you would if i gave you a name,  because you seem very good at bagging the poop out of companies you've never worked for. I hate that the indians are thieving our jobs too, and i could really defame a few companies at the same time, but Im not that stupid.

Where does $21.00 per hour sit with the award?  Is it below what is meant to be paid by law?  I think what K9 is getting at is, the more Officers accept the lower money, the harder it is to make a living.

Dave

IP Logged

Reply #115 - 29. Dec 2010 at 11:49

davidthedogman   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite

Quote:
Well, how i do love an anonymous dig at somebody. How hard hitting of you to make remarks and not leave your name.

As you are obviously a superior K9 handler of unparalled ability one would think you would be proud to have your say and back it up with your credentials.

Please feel free to upload a scanned copy of your payslip as i would like to see your hourly rate?

'So Matt you still with alldogs or did you get the flick to? Or you a supervisor to with sargents now and sneak up on staff like you did with alldogs. Or you still with alldogs with un trained dogs that are pets and on the back seat of a car? And is Jamie still training cattle dogs like the pipe line?'

Matt has at times been forced to attend sites to check on guards, this was to ensure staff compliance to the procedures outlined in the contract with clients. The reason behind this is simple:

NO ONE IS EMPLOYED OTHERWISE.  

The outlook of your friends that have worked for alldogs with nothing nice to say is no doubt based on this:
1. They were the shit guards (that forced supervisors to patrol)
2. They were unable to pass the basic handling skills set out at training and became disgruntled.
3. They were perhaps fired for incompetence.

As for not having anything nice to say about Matt, Jamie or Scott- please have your friends include myself in this group as i would hate to have any form of interaction with a group of peers that rather than effect some form of study or career progression, would spend time whining like six year old bitch with a skinned knee on an internet forum.

Where is it that you work? Who are you? Where are you going in your highly paid career?

I have been with Alldogs for 10 years. I was the first Handler on the SRWPA job. I have watched the endless cycle of shit guards come and go. Mostly go.

I have never seen a cattle dog on the pipeline project and i attended almost all training days. I was so well paid that i bought a house in the first year of being on the SRWPA due to the penalties and dog allowance.

Your opinion is that of a complete nobody. Thanks though. Tosser.

Marcus McIvor.

Hello Marcus, mate just a question.  Why would Scott keep employing the dead wood?

Does alldogs not have a selection criteria to cut the B.S from the competent.

Now I would like to state I have never worked for alldogs, but have known Scott as a casual acquaintance for over a decade,he actually gave me some of the best advice I ever had.

I have attended one of their training sessions @ berrinba on a rainy morning and found all doggies whom attended, had no ego's all K9's were very impressive and the training staff highly motivated.

I did work my dog that morning and was picked up on a handling error on my art, we fixed it on the day.

I am not aware of the business practices of said company, and only comment from what I have seen.

Dave

IP Logged

Reply #114 - 14. Nov 2010 at 02:10

gsdqueeen   Offline
Medium Level Contributor
Workers Unite

so very true Drew, the basic principle of Cover your own butt comes to mind.....

IP Logged

Reply #113 - 03. Nov 2010 at 22:41

Drew   Offline
High Level Contributor
What's the best in the
world at your job doing
now
Brisbane

You are correct Administrator but please be very careful and exercise due care in recommending this.

Companies can decide to mount a defence against libel or slander and it could cause the individual the time, effort and money defending himself against an organisation. I would let people know to tread carefully in jumping in with rumors as it could blow up in their face.

I worry sometimes that put up against a crafty barrister you could be made to feel (and look) that you are misleading or lying and this could put people in hot water.

I check and recheck all information that i put on this forum and have always got the proof to back up any claim, just to be prepared for the time that i find what i say to be challenged in a court of law.

Drew

IP Logged

Reply #112 - 03. Nov 2010 at 19:39

Administrator   Offline
Administrator
Dob in a Dodgy Operator
Australia

Seaniemac

Defamation of character is the communication of false information stated as a fact which brings harm to an individual or an entity. For it to be defamation, the statement must be delivered in speech or in writing to at least one person other than the victim. Libel is the defamation of an individual's or an entity's character which is published in a written medium. There are a number of possible defenses against libel and slander, but the only one which is an absolute defense is truth. If the statement is true, it cannot be considered libel or slander. Wink

Ah! Working in Security where finding the real thief could be your employer. Now is the time to check your super account.
IP Logged

Reply #111 - 03. Nov 2010 at 18:53

Seaniemac   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite
Brisbane

Plenty in the closet but words like sueing Seaniemac for liable and slander come to mind   Tongue

IP Logged

Reply #110 - 02. Nov 2010 at 22:56
Brendan   Guest

these comments will from the staff at Sargent security head office the owner Ben etc it sure as hell wouldn't be from the guards they hold one weeks pay from the guards when you first start with them and u then get paid every 3 weeks not 2 weeks as per the QLD Award

sorry need to vent as still pissed about this company

Brendan  Shocked

IP Logged

Reply #109 - 02. Nov 2010 at 22:48
Brendan   Guest

rumour is now Sargent Security are shutting down the QLD Office they will run everything out of Sydney. they are really pissed off with the state manager cause he is standing up for the guards and was trying to stop the crap. all the guards need to stand up to companies doing the wrong thing. take stories like Sargent Security to the news companies
making guards go on ABN and only paying them 14.00 an hour then using students putting them on the books for the "20"hrs then giving them cash after that or the best rumour is Halim making the guards pay him $2.00 an hour out of there wage to work for the company.
the Indian guards who worked at Origin Alliance site at redbank used to talk about that all the time. they were always told to go to the police but halim would threaten them.
it suxs are there any good companies out there anymore.

Brendan Shocked

IP Logged

Reply #108 - 01. Nov 2010 at 22:07

Drew   Offline
High Level Contributor
What's the best in the
world at your job doing
now
Brisbane

The plot gets deeper and deeper for Sargent Security.

Come on guys, anything else in Sargent's Closet

IP Logged

Reply #107 - 01. Nov 2010 at 22:05

Drew   Offline
High Level Contributor
What's the best in the
world at your job doing
now
Brisbane

Re: interesting article out of the US
Reply #2 - Today at 16:26      Also don't work for sargent security i repeatedly asked for pay slips to halim in the office. and i was told next week i'll get them. i was told not to go to the state manager if i did i wouldn't be allowed to get anymore work. i spoke to the payroll guy at head office in sydney and never got anywhere with them. i have since left the company and have gone to fair work. halim tells all the guards he is the boss in QLD and i had to go on a ABN even though i filled out the TFN paperwork i have also been in contact with the super the company was paying money into and they don't have my name on file.
the state manager has been trying to do the right thing by the guards but is always over rid by halim i feel now that cause he has been doing the right thing he won't be there much longer sargent security will just get rid of him as well.

Brendan   

Posted by Brendon on another post

IP Logged

Reply #106 - 02. Oct 2010 at 09:49

Administrator   Offline
Administrator
Dob in a Dodgy Operator
Australia

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

Ah! Working in Security where finding the real thief could be your employer. Now is the time to check your super account.
IP Logged

Reply #105 - 30. Sep 2010 at 15:06

Seaniemac   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite
Brisbane

They should be in the entertainment buisness because their dam funny!Any of you guys want to PM me I give you the number of a good agent his specialty area is circus acts notably ass clowns.Hey Drew maybe you should have posted straight after your last post and thanked yourself for the last post.  Grin  Wink  Smiley  Cheesy  Roll Eyes  Cool

IP Logged

Reply #104 - 30. Sep 2010 at 02:02

Drew   Offline
High Level Contributor
What's the best in the
world at your job doing
now
Brisbane

This forum is getting funnier by the minute. In one corner we have "Guard" and "Manpower" that have the same email saying how good Sargent is and in the other corner we have "Bigman" and "Ashwany" that have the same email address saying how bad Sargent is.

You know boys that you can get your point across quite well without agreeing with yourself.....................lol

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print