Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Sargent Security (Read 94512 times)
Reply #43 - 21. May 2010 at 21:10
Marcus McIvor   Guest

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Your grammatical skills have me really bent over a barrel. I submit to such a well informed security knowledge powerhouse.

Your obviously the forefront of security training and the leader in the fight for equality and upholding of justice for the entire industry. Clients beg to pay more than is reasonable for your services, and ask, ney, beg that you provide them with a service unlike no other.

TJS have their own integrity to uphold and i dare say thats the reason you couldnt last three weeks.

At the end of the day you are the only one who knows just how little you have achieved for yourself. I feel sorry for you. Kill yourself.

Marcus McIvor

IP Logged

Reply #42 - 21. May 2010 at 21:08

k9handler   Offline
High Level Contributor

Thanks all for the conments I will take it all on board nice talking with you all.

IP Logged

Reply #41 - 21. May 2010 at 20:57
KATE MCIVOR   Guest

..... k9handler..... im going to hold a bunch of straws above your head....feel free to reach towards them in a grasping manner.....

IP Logged

Reply #40 - 21. May 2010 at 20:53

k9handler   Offline
High Level Contributor

Thanks Matt I have a job and he wont sneek up on me when I am working  LOL you guys are made for each other.

IP Logged

Reply #39 - 21. May 2010 at 20:51
Yannis   Guest

Hey K9handler, it's me, your friend uranus, I just had a nice sandwich...yum yum.

IP Logged

Reply #38 - 21. May 2010 at 20:49

AusJohn   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

The new penalty's don't come into effect until the 1st of July.

In fact, companies who never paid penalty rates only have to pay 20% of all penalty rates after 1st of July 2010, 40% after the 1st of July 2011 and so forth.

Its all in the new award. Anyone with average reading skills can see it clearly.

IP Logged

Reply #37 - 21. May 2010 at 20:46
Mat Kenny   Guest

Quote:
k9handler wrote on 21. May 2010 at 20:35:
My resume is in the post Marcus. I can't wait to be paid a flat rate of $21 per hour.
Have you heard of paying penalty rates on weekends, public holidays or is everybody now on an ABN since the 1 January 2010.
I am sure that when you quote for a job that you build that into the quote and the poor workers do not reap any of the rewards.
At least my dog has been trained by me and not already bought trained like you have done. And Matt I worked for TJS Security for three weeks and thet were as bad as you clowns.

k9handler, your an idiot and I am not interested in what you have to say now. You have no idea about Alldogs and you should keep your opinion to yourself.

I wouldn't give you a job anyway.

IP Logged

Reply #36 - 21. May 2010 at 20:44
Mat Kenny   Guest

k9handler wrote on 21. May 2010 at 20:35:
My resume is in the post Marcus. I can't wait to be paid a flat rate of $21 per hour.
Have you heard of paying penalty rates on weekends, public holidays or is everybody now on an ABN since the 1 January 2010.
I am sure that when you quote for a job that you build that into the quote and the poor workers do not reap any of the rewards.
At least my dog has been trained by me and not already bought trained like you have done. And Matt I worked for TJS Security for three weeks and thet were as bad as you clowns.

k9handler, your an idiot and I am not interested in what you have to say now. You have no idea about Alldogs and you should keep your opinion to yourself.

IP Logged

Reply #35 - 21. May 2010 at 20:35

k9handler   Offline
High Level Contributor

At least my dog has been trained by me and not already bought trained like you have done. And Matt I worked for TJS Security for three weeks and thet were as bad as you clowns. Tongue

IP Logged

Reply #34 - 21. May 2010 at 20:22
Marcus McIvor   Guest

Its not naming and shaming, its blatant defamation and hearsay.

I invite any industrial relation inquiry you have in regard to alldogs, as will the management and core staff.

You are simply whining about something you, as a never at any time employee, have no cause for comment on.

And you still wont name who you are and work for? Obviously the pinnacle of the security industry and leaders by example.

At the risk of repeating myself, your a nobody. Your opinion is noted-as another wannabe dog handler that never went anywhere. And your opinions are subsequently filed under 'important stuff' in the shredder, next to your resume'

IP Logged

Reply #33 - 21. May 2010 at 20:18
Mat Kenny   Guest

AusJohn wrote on 21. May 2010 at 20:02:
You say you are a cleaner in a previous post. You also claim to have legit sources on information of the wage rates, employee treatment and consumer complaints of All Dogs Security. Then you claim to work as a handler in other posts of yours. To top it off you never think before you talk. Ive met people like you, they are definitely the highlight of my life.

He claims to know about poor wages and unfair treatment, but also states he would rather shoot himself in the head than wor for Alldogs

IP Logged

Reply #32 - 21. May 2010 at 20:10

k9handler   Offline
High Level Contributor

This is the whole point of this forum, is to stay anonymous, to name and shame companies who do the wrong thing by their workers.
Paying a flat rate to employees who do their best to represent the security industry and then get squashed by companies who go in so low and make the security industry the way it is at the moment. Your company wanted staff to upgrade their vehicles to have utes and canopies, how can they when you undercut to get a contract and pay them at such a rate! How are they support their families and pay bills. It must be great being at the top and seeing the poor workers work their butt off for diddly squat. You are just sit their reaping on their rewards. If companies took time and effort in rewarding their workers for the work well done, then there wouldn't be such a big upheaval discussion now.
Why don't you take a good look at your workers and appreciate how much they want to work and represent the occupation they have chosen as a career, and get off your high horse and stop being so self centered and money hungry.

Yannis you may want to think about changing your name to uranus.
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #31 - 21. May 2010 at 20:02

AusJohn   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

This is actually all very interesting. I swear i never had entertainment like what 'K9Handler' has been giving us.

You say you are a cleaner in a previous post. You also claim to have legit sources on information of the wage rates, employee treatment and consumer complaints of All Dogs Security. Then you claim to work as a handler in other posts of yours. To top it off you never think before you talk. Ive met people like you, they are definitely the highlight of my life.

You should run for PM!, You obviously dribble enough raw sewage to pass off as another dead beat political piece of shit.

Keep the childlike insults coming through, we are all having a sexual intercourseing ball reading it. Makes me feel superior intellectually in many ways you couldn't even begin to comprehend.

IP Logged

Reply #30 - 21. May 2010 at 19:51

AusJohn   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

Quote:
The ABN details are:
ABN: 69 775 273 167
ABN status From To
Active  14 Dec 2005 (current)
Entity names From To
G.E SARGENT & J.M SARGENT 14 Dec 2005 (current)
Entity type
Family Partnership
GST status From To
Active 01 Jan 2006 (current)
Main business locations From To
QLD 4122 16 Dec 2005 (current)
QLD 4122 14 Dec 2005 16 Dec 2005
Trading name(s) From To
SARGENT SECURITY 20 Apr 2006 (current)
J.M. SARGENT & G.E. SARGENT 14 Dec 2005 20 Apr 2006
SARGENT SECURITY 01 Jan 2006 20 Apr 2006

Queensland Security Firm Licence:
Licence number Licence Holder Licence Type Expiry Date
3239319 SARGENT SECURITY (AUS) PTY LTD SECURITY FIRM 30-06-2011

Actually Admin, this is not a company. It is a sole trader / Business.

The Company in Question is:

ABN:  71 122 172 730
  View ABN history
Last modified: 29 Apr 2010
ABN status: Active from 13 Oct 2006
Entity name: SARGENT SECURITY (AUS) PTY LTD
Entity type: Australian Private Company
GST status: Effective from 13 Oct 2006
Main business location
State: NSW
Postcode: 2164
Trading name(s)