Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brisbane - Pride Services Group (Read 5110 times)
Reply #7 - 13. May 2018 at 23:45

tywo   Offline
Medium Level Contributor
Workers Unite

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
this is a very interesting topic

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 05. Nov 2011 at 15:20
greer sykes   Ex Member

The pride service Group play an important role in security of garden, property maintainance, pride cleaning services and so many things. Its really a beneficial security.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 02. Jan 2011 at 20:35

k9 shadow   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

yeh i knew u weren't focused on dog work.  but thought i would ask all the same. im not just limited to dog work tho iv done other work in the industry for a longer time.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 01. Jan 2011 at 17:04

Drew   Offline
High Level Contributor
What's the best in the
world at your job doing
now
Brisbane

By your name on this forum it suggests that you are a dog handler. We have very limited work for dog handlers. I actually only started employing dog handlers to keep a consistant approach to the standard of people wearing my uniform.

Pride Services Group does not profess to be a dog handling company, we mearly have a couple of sites that require dogs. The majority of our work is crowd control, static or patrols.

The guys and girls that i have employed are in my eyes supreme people, all customer focused and reliable. I cannot vouch for their dogs as I do not know anywhere near enough to be a judge on this.

The dogs have not reacted to me when i have been there in a anti social way and this suits me as most of our work is of a customer service focus anyway. No hard core sites for us.

Am not in the need for anymore doggies at tthe moment, and actually now have a lag in relation to guarding due to requirements of clients for new years eve and our keen approach to recruiting.

I have to get out there and bring in some more work.........
« Last Edit: 01. Jan 2011 at 17:05 by Drew »  
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 19. Dec 2010 at 18:58

k9 shadow   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

hey drew was just wondering if u do much work on the north side of brissy?

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 06. Dec 2010 at 09:26

Seaniemac   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite
Brisbane

Well said -I can personally vouch for Pride Services Group I started with them as a casual dog handler Approximately 2 months ago.Everything is very above board in their practices,management are very approachable and most importantly everthing promised received and although only a casual job I take great pride(no pun intended )in wearing the uniform and representing this company.I wish I had started with them in the begining.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 05. Dec 2010 at 15:10

Drew   Offline
High Level Contributor
What's the best in the
world at your job doing
now
Brisbane

So far I have employed four people from this forum. I must say that the standard of security officers that have come my way have been top notch.

I guess if you care about the industry to come into a forum such as this and speak your mind in a constructive way, then chances are that you are one of the many highly skilled people in the industry that must cry out for the fact that the dud guards get the same conditions as you

I want to try to change that and genuinely reward achievers for making my company look great in the industry. I have a comittment to this. It is going to be hard to do as the market is quite depressed and companies have come along in the past and promised the clients the earth and delivered far below that.

All i can do at the moment is hire the best people, look after them by genuinely trying to assist them to become the achiever they want to be. Everyone can be a leader, you don't need to have the biggest title to do the best job.

I know that when i have done shifts that i have gone the extra mile and really put in i have really felt really good about myself.

I have always loved something that Martin Luther King said;

"If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or as Beethoven composed music or Shakespere wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well'"

Those who want to be the best at what they do please apply to be part of our team.

South East Qld only at this stage.

Drew Paternoster
Pride Services Group

IP Logged

08. Nov 2010 at 00:29

Drew   Offline
High Level Contributor
What's the best in the
world at your job doing
now
Brisbane

Pride Services Group will be paying Public Holiday rates for Crowd Control Work for New Years eve from 1800hrs, Not just from midnight.

We feel that in order to attract the best people to work New Years Eve for our company it is best to look after them financially. I have always thought that it is silly that the public holiday rates kick in after midnight.

We will have a situation where we need additional staff during this peak period. Probably an additional 20 - 30.

If you feel that you are of exceptional character, present well and have good communication skills (of course current security licence, crowd controllers and RSA is also required) and you wish to work for Pride Services Group please feel free to send your resume to;

prideservicesgroup@bigpond.com

If you do not wish to be a team player with a common goal or you do not have impeccible integrity please don't waste your own or my time by applying.

I wish to be upfront with applicants that there may not be ongoing work for all after the silly season. At the same time i can also say that we will do everything that we can to maintain the best applicants working for our company.

Thank you gents for your kind words about Pride Services Group. It is words like these that assist to keep me focused on what I am trying to achieve.

To all current staff, yes that means you too, was going to keep it a secret and surprise you all in your pays but if i don't clarify it now then you may think that i am just going to pay new staff.

Yours in Security

Drew Paternoster
Pride Services Group
« Last Edit: 09. Nov 2010 at 07:21 by Administrator »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print