Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker
  Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Licence Renewal Requirements for 1E (Read 2400 times)
Reply #1 - 09. May 2015 at 20:59

Donald Raggs   Offline
High Level Contributor
Workers Unite

Gender: male
Posts: 51
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
If you want to be in same job again then you need your Senior First Aid Cert. But if you only want to renew your license you may change your name on your security guard and/or private investigator license card during the term of your license. If you change your name under the change of name act or if you assumed a name through a change in material status then you can get renew license.
IP Logged
16. Apr 2011 at 15:20

Squik   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

Posts: 2
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I've had my NSW 1E (or previously recognised equivalents) for 20 years now without dramas.
However, it's getting pretty hard to get a straight answer out of any of the governing bodies on requirements and everyone seems to have a different opinion.
I recently resigned from a control room position for health reasons and may not be back in the industry for some time, but I want to retain my 1E. My licence has now come up for renewal.
Can someone clarify a couple of questions for me?
Do I have to be employed in the industry to renew it?
Do I still need my Senior First Aid Cert?
« Last Edit: 16. Apr 2011 at 15:46 by Squik »  
IP Logged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print