Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BSM Security (Read 4189 times)
Reply #7 - 05. Dec 2016 at 17:57

NotHappySecurity   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Hello all,

After working for Mark Lister, and his companies BSM and QSPG, I can agree with all negative posts from disgruntled security guards. QSPG is a sham company that is really only kept afloat by BSM. Mark has no interest in paying his guards and explains that he will pay "within a few weeks" as they are all contractors on ABNs. He will not answer his phone to guards. The number you would have been given will divert to the BSM Security control room. The operations staff who work for him usually cop the brunt of abuse because he cannot be contacted. Please at all costs, AVOID any dealings with these 2 companies and Mark Lister if you wish to get paid for work you have done.
« Last Edit: 05. Dec 2016 at 18:20 by NotHappySecurity »  
IP Logged

Reply #6 - 22. Sep 2016 at 12:04

bsmadmin   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

Hi Loki and Welsh,

We are yet to hear from guard_123 regarding any outstanding invoices.

Our local number is 07 5665 7727 - please feel free to call us anytime. Our 1800 number links directly to this line so either would be fine to contact us on.

Thank you for your concern,
BSM Admin.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 27. Aug 2016 at 11:11

Welsh   Offline
High Level Contributor
Gimp King
Brisbane

I'd assume not.

-Welsh
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 19. Aug 2016 at 19:47

Loki   Offline
High Level Contributor
Part of the Solution
Newcastle

Has this been resolved?

gc_guard123?

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 12. Aug 2016 at 22:57

Welsh   Offline
High Level Contributor
Gimp King
Brisbane

bsmadmin wrote on 08. Jul 2016 at 10:24:
We acknowledge that these are unsatisfied contractors and we would like to rectify this situation.

Yeah right oh, If the situation was so easy to rectify they wouldn't have felt it to was necessary to post this online.
I have much trust on those companies that have 'Generic' 1800 Numbers....

-Welsh
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 08. Jul 2016 at 10:24

bsmadmin   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

Hi gc_guard123 and Administrator,

We acknowledge that these are unsatisfied contractors and we would like to rectify this situation.

Our office is unaware of the above statements and would like to hear from these contractors. Please contact us on 1800 359 389 when you have a moment to discuss the above.

Thank you for posting your comments and we look forward to hearing from you.
-BSM Admin

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 19. Jun 2016 at 19:25

gc_guard123   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

I have experemce similar treatment from BSM Security management. I apply for job, I work almost 36 hours a week and they do not pay me for almost a month. Peter Woof keep telling me that pay will come soon, pay will come soon. Mark does not take any calls or talk to anyone. I have sent letter to Office Of Fair Trading and am seking legal action. I find out not long ago that Mark Lister, he go overseeas and comes back with expensive antique car. Avoid this company, they do not pay their contractors.
« Last Edit: 19. Jun 2016 at 19:26 by gc_guard123 »  
IP Logged

14. Feb 2015 at 14:39

Administrator   Offline
Administrator
Dob in a Dodgy Operator
Australia

This message was left for me under a broadcast message. I have decided to post it.

BSM SECURITY (AUST) PTY LTD
ABN 58 094 976 673
BSM SECURITY (QLD) PTY. LTD.
ABN 33 129 959 208

3374 Pacific Highway
Springwood
Qld 4127

Unit 10/2 Kohl Street
Upper Coomera
Qld 4209

Webpage: http://www.bsmsecurity.com.au/
Quote:
Hey all.

Just warning to other personal out there on the gold cost to stay away from bsm security and qspg (aust) security. The owner of the company doesn't like to pay he's guards that do the work for him. Then you find out 2 months later that you were the one  that paid for his holidays over sea for him self.
i found this out for my self after working for a few months after been warned for the company and to this date i haven't been paid.

So please every one be careful of this company.

Ah! Working in Security where finding the real thief could be your employer. Now is the time to check your super account.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print