Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Asset Training - I recommend! (Read 1958 times)
Reply #5 - 14. Jun 2016 at 20:31

francuz1010   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Very difficult to find courses at good prices, I hope that this will change.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 28. Jul 2015 at 14:25

SecurityMan   Offline
Casual Contributor
Workers Unite

I'm aware of that, however, it is always something to add to your curriculum vitae particularly if you are wanting to become a supervisor or a manager.

Or if you wish to pay a few hundred dollars instead of a couple grand down the track when you realise you actually need it.

For anyone reading this thread, keep an eye on Asset Training's Facebook page. They are now offering screening courses for half off the price which appears to be significantly cheaper than anywhere else currently. Don't hold your breathe about getting a job at Brisbane Airport though unless you're indigenous.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 27. Jul 2015 at 18:14

Welsh   Offline
High Level Contributor
Gimp King
Brisbane

That's only good for those who have nothing on paper. No good too me.

Also it's one thing to do a training course and get the "piece of paper" but that is no gravy train to getting a new or better job

-Welsh
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 26. Jul 2015 at 23:59

SecurityMan   Offline
Casual Contributor
Workers Unite

Welsh wrote on 26. Jul 2015 at 00:51:
Mate of mine recently did his Firearms reqal with Asset and was pleased with the training, however had some minor miscommunications with the office staff.

I believe Mark is a frequent user on this forum when he has time.

I've personally never used asset as I'm on the Polar opposite side of Brisbane to them, However if they offered something I needed and in a specific time frame I'd consider them as they appear to be one of the far better RTO's around.

They are offering an online government funded Certificate IV program where you get two Certificate IVs out of it for $250.

Choices:
Certificate IV in Small Business Management with Work Health and Safety
Certificate IV in Small Business Management with Security and Risk Management
Certificate IV in Small Business Management with Frontline Management
Certificate IV in Small Business Management with Project Management.
Certificate IV in Small Business Management with Training and Assessment

It is pretty interesting I will admit. Some of those Certificate IVs cost thousands normally.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 26. Jul 2015 at 00:51

Welsh   Offline
High Level Contributor
Gimp King
Brisbane

Mate of mine recently did his Firearms reqal with Asset and was pleased with the training, however had some minor miscommunications with the office staff.

I believe Mark is a frequent user on this forum when he has time.

I've personally never used asset as I'm on the Polar opposite side of Brisbane to them, However if they offered something I needed and in a specific time frame I'd consider them as they appear to be one of the far better RTO's around.

-Welsh
IP Logged

25. Jul 2015 at 22:01

SecurityMan   Offline
Casual Contributor
Workers Unite

I've been a security officer for a couple of years now and recently searched to find somewhere I could do some additional certificates. Some of the other training providers in Brisbane do not offer components like CiT under the Cert III Guarantee, Asset does. This is what pushed me towards Asset as everyone likes to save money.

I'm glad I chose Asset Training over other providers because I feel Asset is more reputable, more than likely have better trainers and have more expertise in security training. Mark, the CEO, is a great guy and my favorite firearms instructor out of all of them at Asset Training.

I highly recommend Asset Training if you're looking to get into the security industry or looking to upgrade like I was. I'm hoping to come back very soon to enroll into more courses through Asset Training.

A+

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print