Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GUardscout.com.au (Read 321 times)
Reply #1 - 05. Apr 2018 at 01:15

Rachel20   Offline
Casual Contributor
Workers Unite

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Good company, we'll know.

IP Logged

19. Dec 2017 at 11:45

Guardscout   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
A security networking & recruitment site.

During our time in the risk & security industry we believe there to be a shortfall between training for a qualification, to obtaining employment in the industry.
We believed the industry could benefit greatly from a platform where unlike a traditional employment site, industry specific job opportunities, training, events and functions could be advertised directly to a network of industry professionals.

furthermore we believe that industry employers & professionals should equally benefit from such a platform

This led us to create the online application Guardscout.

Guardscout is an online platform that gives security employers and candidates a network to connect and advertise.

Guardscout addresses the advertising needs of both employer seeking personnel; and the candidate seeking work.

The application is fully tailored for the risk & security industry with options for,
type i.e. full time, part time, casual, security courses & training, tenders & contracts etc.
experience level i.e. course completion/entry level, guard level, supervisor level etc.
security categories i.e. retail security, government security, CIT, mining security, venue security etc
Licence classes
Licence states
Security qualifications i.e. cert II security operations, cert III security operations, diploma security & risk management etc.
other qualifications i.e. first aid, rsa etc.
Security clearances
& much more

The above options can be utilised with job/ advertisement posting and when building a security professional profile/ resume.

Guardscout is currently in the early stages of its release. registration, access and all site feautures remain free

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print