Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Australian Security Worker

Return to Website Recent Posts HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Southern Cross Group - Youngest Site Supervisors in The Country! (Read 1971 times)
12. Apr 2019 at 15:35

Southern Cross Security   Offline
New Contributor
Workers Unite
Sydney

Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
People of Southern Cross Group:

For me(Risk and Security Coordinator), Southern Cross Group is about the great people I work with every day and being appreciated by my team.

I joined the Security Industry at the age of 19. In 2014 I became second in command for a major retail organization in Sydney before eventually being promoted to the Site Risk & Security Supervisor role at the age of 23 - one of the youngest site supervisors in the country!

When I started working at the Museum as a supervisor, my challenge was to transform the culture and unite the team regardless of the differences between us. We have achieved this outcome and I am very proud of the entire team. The only way to do a great job in the security industry is to trust your colleagues and make sure they receive the right training. In doing so, you'll be confident that they can do a great job any time and in any situation.

At the end of the day, we all have the same cause at heart - to offer a safe environment to every single person at the Museum.

Remember, Safety is everybody’s responsibility!”- Zeeshan Khan, Risk and Security Coordinator, Southern Cross Group.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print